Who can get ahold of the Crystal Works guy (rear seat delete).

• Sponsors (?)

Some folks take some time off during the holidays. :)

My only dealings with him (Joseph, IIRC) was a couple years ago. He replied quickly and was quite courteous. I'd give him a break in case he has a life. :rlaugh:

Good luck.

lol, I get you Hissin, but I've been trying since Nov. Like I said I haven't ordered anything so it's no big deal, but I would like to order a delete kit.

:nice: I didn't realize that you'd been trying for so long. I get punchy because some folks (normally on the other forum) will complain if they don't get a reply within 5 minutes. :rlaugh: My apologies for not asking the correct question and making a bad assumption (I thought maybe you'd been trying for a week or two).

And now I have to wonder myself if he's still around (just to be clear, I didn't order from him - I only inquired about pricing for what I wanted done. He was real cool and timely when swapping messages back and forth).

Good luck with getting in touch with him!

95vert, ive never spoken with him.. just once and awhile would roll through to see if he had anything new or for me to get some custom ideas... if you dont mind, if u DO get in touch with him and nothin is wrong, just throw me a PM... im not gonna bother to order if hes not replyin, not to say hed ruin his rep or nethin but u know hoe people are... im a mod on a phone forum around the way and ive seen people with remarkable rep gone to pieces, figured we'd look out for 1 another