Who has livewire ignition wires?

• Sponsors (?)

I got mine from there too. Im unimpressed. They still burn just as easily as any other wire. I had one move and fall against the header. The rubber melted underneath the "super protectice cloth covers". I had three of them rip the connectors off when i took them off. I use a lot of dielectric grease on them too. Lame. I bought ones to replace them. The ends on a few that arent even close to the headers have melted slightly. Ehhh i could have bought two sets of FMS wires for that cost.

I got mine from there too. Im unimpressed. They still burn just as easily as any other wire. I had one move and fall against the header. The rubber melted underneath the "super protectice cloth covers". I had three of them rip the connectors off when i took them off. I use a lot of dielectric grease on them too. Lame. I bought ones to replace them. The ends on a few that arent even close to the headers have melted slightly. Ehhh i could have bought two sets of FMS wires for that cost.
Wow thats the first bad report I've read about them. Sucks that it happend to you but I think I'll stay with my Taylors.