Who Is Running A 17x11 Wheel?

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet!

I am running a 15x12" wheel on my fox body. I have the car mini tubbed, quarters stretched, frame rails notched, coil overs and offset control arms to make this all happen. I've had as big as a 315/60/15 tire on the car without issue as well.

Welcome to Stangnet!

I am running a 15x12" wheel on my fox body. I have the car mini tubbed, quarters stretched, frame rails notched, coil overs and offset control arms to make this all happen. I've had as big as a 315/60/15 tire on the car without issue as well.
Dang sweet I just bought 17x11 billet specialties street lites and will have to mini tub and shorten rear, I just hope that's all I have to do

image.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
95% of this forum is Fox tech. Most sn related questions find their way to the sn specific sub forum. Feel free to post up. We can move your topic to the appropriate place if need be. Welcome to the site!

95% of this forum is Fox tech. Most sn related questions find their way to the sn specific sub forum. Feel free to post up. We can move your topic to the appropriate place if need be. Welcome to the site!
I have no clue on moving anything or posting anything to the right place so hopefully I'll be corrected