Who tries to race you???

This is a quick one from 3 weeks ago, in Worcester, we have the Summer Nationals. Its basically like a big burnout competition. There are so awesome tweeked out old muscle cars and mustangs/camaros/lightnings are well represented. So I'm at the lights on Salisbury Street heading to my Frat (which is walking distance to the Nationals) and a Red Tiburon pulls up next to me. I hear from the car next to me, the driver goes "What kind of car is that?" and the passenger is like "Its a mustang GT, its pretty slow, you can take him."

4 inch exhaust, huge stereo system, pink decals on a red car, and 18s do not equal 300 pounds of torque. Absolutely roasted him off the line then hit the windshield washers to give him the ol' victory spray when he was behind me.

• Sponsors (?)

I live in a Marine town so there is just as much testosterone as there is Ricers and Crotch Rockets. Everything tries to race but encounters with American Muscle seems to few and far between except on the track where most of the smart ones keep it. I are not one of those however :D the smart ones that is. :p