why cant we all get along

• Sponsors (?)

Daggar said:
It means you're accusing Ryan of things you're infamous for! lol
Ive actually accomplished a lot in my 23 years here on earth. Maybe not car wise but life wise yes. And i have gotten punched in the face and beaten up and ive also done my fair share of beating up so I have a lil bit more accomplishment then a 14yr old.

RsStanG1987 said:
Ive actually accomplished a lot in my 23 years here on earth. Maybe not car wise but life wise yes. And i have gotten punched in the face and beaten up and ive also done my fair share of beating up so I have a lil bit more accomplishment then a 14yr old.

edit.

hahahahah... i pist the whole time reading page 5... 20bucks on daggs dad.. rust thanks for the dance.. ryan grow up... so what im a batman fan, he can do amazing things.... im pist i lost the contest,... but even tho it wasnt close i took 2nd... gotta be happy about that... hance if you need help picking out the next chop, ill add my 2 cents....***Bows to the winner, who beat a newbie!!** All Bs aside i really want you guys to no that no matter how gay this thread gets, ill stand by rustangs side threw think and thin... ryan your 14 and have yet to explor your sex-e-ality (LOL) "grammer shammer") we who are almost twice your age express it in complete otterness.. it was a Dance its not like he drove me home and came in for a night cap.. as the story read i ran out, he chased me.. ill let him tell you what happen next!

Daggar said:
My dad can beat up your dad.

20030427114901.jpg

:rlaugh:

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
when you were 12 he was 55 so i think you can still take him!!!:rlaugh: lol j/k

Oh no you don't! Don't put me in Ryan's age group. He has to stay in the Kiddy pool, but I'm allowed to go off the high dive.

I'm month away from being 18, and my dad is 55, getting close to 56. When I was 12, my dad was 50. *AAAAHHHHH I can't live with myself. I beat up a senior citizen!

Ryan, MUST BE OVER 15 YEARS OF AGE TO POST IN THIS THREAD:D :D :D :D :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :owned: :owned: :p