Why I still come here......

• Sponsors (?)

TweekedGT said:
Is because of the people. We do have a great bunch of folks here. It's nice to come here after a crappy day at work and just browse or just have a little down time in front of the idiot box. We have a very cool board as far as I'm concerned and i will always love stangnet. We have the best mods too. They let you speak your mind but keep things civil. Thanks everybody for making this a great place to be when you need a laugh or some help. :nice:

What he said, word for word. Absolutely. One of a kind board, and a great resource for non-techy people to get real help. Whether it's just a problem with a car or a mod or whatever, this place rocks.

:SNSign:

TweekedGT said:
Is because of the people. We do have a great bunch of folks here. It's nice to come here after a crappy day at work and just browse or just have a little down time in front of the idiot box. We have a very cool board as far as I'm concerned and i will always love stangnet. We have the best mods too. They let you speak your mind but keep things civil. Thanks everybody for making this a great place to be when you need a laugh or some help. :nice:

Dont forget about the peoples "ability" to turn threads from their original intent, into something else :nice: . :rlaugh: But eh, the randon "hot chick in a nice thong" pictures and "I like butter toast" posts keeps things interesting :D

GDawg said:
I went full circle and ended up back here. We can get goofy but most times we still treat people with respect, unlike other sites I've been on. :SNSign:
Well put statement. :nice:
Can't we all just get along? We are all mustang owners right?
Lets keep Stangnet great because we make this site what it is.
Mike and Tim work hard here and deserve alots of credit for
what they do here.
I for one am here because I own a Ford Mustang and I want to
learn more about my car.Please respect everyones view on things
even if you don't agree.

Pennywise2 said:
Well put statement. :nice:
Can't we all just get along? We are all mustang owners right?
Lets keep Stangnet great because we make this site what it is.
Mike and Tim work hard here and deserve alots of credit for
what they do here.
I for one am here because I own a Ford Mustang and I want to
learn more about my car.Please respect everyones view on things
even if you don't agree.
ok so how about a pic of your mustang in your avatar rather then the Subaru...i'm sure you don't have a pic of your Mustang on your Subaru forum!