Why so many body lines?

Why so many body seams?

Why do foxbodies have so many seams lines? I wish there was a way have full bumpers and fenders to get rid of the body lines. I hate that corner over the headlights and the that the front bumper doesn't go all the way to front wheel well with the moldings. Just a rant I'll see if you guys agree.

• Sponsors (?)

The Fox has a unique and immediatly recognizeable body line. I love the way a Fox looks and wouldnt change a thing. :shrug:

Can't do anything about the lines above the headlights, unless you plan on never having to take the bumper cover off, then you could just fill them. If you don't like the line where the fender extension meets the bumper cover, you could install a Saleen air dam :shrug:.

Look at every car from the 80's. Every car was made like that back then. I think its fine, I've thought about if Foose got to a fox and tried thinking about what he would change and I can't think of anything. lol I think they are perfect the way ford made them.

Yeah, cars have way too many seams between their easily replaceable panels. All cars should have one-piece stamped sheet metal bodies, that way when you get into a fender bender it costs 10k to replace the entire thing. Wow.