Will cobra brakes fit in my wheels?

Crap. My friend said one of the steel braided lines is defective. Something about the threads not going all the way down? Anyone have this strange problem? I emailed customer service to see what they think. So close :nonono:

Pics might be delayed a few days. He's going to go ahead and throw on some Steeda UCA/LCA too :D

• Sponsors (?)

GitDat said:
Crap. My friend said one of the steel braided lines is defective. Something about the threads not going all the way down? Anyone have this strange problem? I emailed customer service to see what they think. So close :nonono:

Which threads? Where the lines bolt to the body lines or the banjo bolts into the caliper?

If the lines are defective you can use your stock lines instead til you sort it out if you want to get the car drivable while you wait for replacements

GitDat said:

Pics might be delayed a few days. He's going to go ahead and throw on some Steeda UCA/LCA too :D
lines are different on each side, tell your friend to try switching sides

Mustang5L5 said:
Which threads? Where the lines bolt to the body lines or the banjo bolts into the caliper?

If the lines are defective you can use your stock lines instead til you sort it out if you want to get the car drivable while you wait for replacements

He said it was on the body side. That when he looks inside he can see that the threads don't go all the way down :nonono: This sucks.

GitDat said:
He said it was on the body side. That when he looks inside he can see that the threads don't go all the way down :nonono: This sucks.

Just tell him to use the stock lines for now til you can figure it out. They will work. Cobras and GT's all used the same lines from 99-04.