Will these wheels fit an SN95?

O.D. Showtime

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2002
I figured I'd ask this in here b/c there is so much more traffic then the SVT section. I'm looking to buy Saleen 18" wheels, with a 9" width for front wheels and a 10" width for rears. I plan to put on a 315/35 tire on the back, and probably 270 up front. Now, my question, will this wheel/tire combo fit my SN95 if I have a 1 /34" drop? I figured some one in here has or knows of someone who did this same setup.

• Sponsors (?)

i'd say it depends on whether you get replicas or the real thing. The offset on the replicas make it so the rims sits out further by almost a full inch possibly allowing for more exhaust clearance, but then you could run into the problem of getting fender rub especially with the 315s
:shrug:

TrueBlue03 said:
i'd say it depends on whether you get replicas or the real thing. The offset on the replicas make it so the rims sits out further by almost a full inch possibly allowing for more exhaust clearance, but then you could run into the problem of getting fender rub especially with the 315s
:shrug:

I would be getting replicas from mustangtuning.com, here is the link: http://mustangtuning.com/blsawh.html

you will get fender rub! I have 315/35/17's on mine, and mine rub the underside of the wheel well....the next tires I buy will be around 295's...won't go that big again on our body style..the newer guys can get away with it...

98stangv8 said:
you will get fender rub! I have 315/35/17's on mine, and mine rub the underside of the wheel well....the next tires I buy will be around 295's...won't go that big again on our body style..the newer guys can get away with it...

When you say it rubs, do you mean only when you go over bumps, or is it a constant rub?