Win $1000 in Prizes from AmericanMuscle.com!

Discussion in 'StangNet Site News' started by MRaburn, Jul 5, 2007.

1. peapicker

peapicker New Member

How do you figure?

But if you are judging quality, then why would that have won? She has some serious red eye going on.

Not trying to start something, but I guess I'm baffled by your comments.

As far as the pictures with the red white and blue Mustangs in them, how is that different than someone who just happens to live close to a big, official looking building and knocking them because they posted a picture of their car in front of it? That person just happens to have 3 mustangs that are patriotic colored. It's all about working with what you have.

Congratulations to everyone that took the time to think creatively and show their patriotism!! :nice:

2. 03redgtstang

03redgtstang Banned

I agree with rpguru, patriotism was the biggest factor here way over composition and quality. There were a few other pics that I would have chosen based on the critiques stated but nevertheless the judges made some nice decisions and kudos to those who won.

3. Racingboy532

Racingboy532 New Member

Criticism

"that someone" was actually a coordinated effort of three people with Mustangs meeting and doing some photo work. It wasn't just one person.

Anyway, congrats to the winners. It was a fun project for us and everyone submitted interesting work.

I would like to state '69' submited CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. There's nothing wrong with that.

I agree on the chicks bit. Why no one submited their car with a girl in a RWB bikini is beyond me!

I'd say we are disappointed we didn't get a sniff but thems the breaks....there's always next time!

Again, congrats to the winners!

4. AMNick

AMNick New Member

Shoot me a PM with your information so that I can get a GC issued to you today. Once that's done, you'll be set to come in and use it.

Emilie

5. peapicker

peapicker New Member

Like I said, kudos to everyone who took the time to be creative and snap pictures!

Also just wanted to say I realize it was constructive criticism, and I never said it wasn't. I was trying to understand the reasoning. I'm also not knocking anyone's pictures, but I guess I see a picture of a mustang in front of a flag as more patriotic than a scantily-clad female hovering over an engine.........but maybe that's cause I'm a girl..........:shrug: :rolleyes:

6. 69shocktower

69shocktower Member

bad choices

I guess quality not so much but what I meant is, even with the patriotism factor, 3 cars are better than one. How fortuitous is it to have this contest come along and some guys just happen to have 3 of the same car that are red white and blue. I think they got ripped off. Thats all. I wouldve gone that way. I should start my own forum with mustangs,, and hookers,, in fact ,, forget the mustangs.
    :rlaugh:

7. 69shocktower

69shocktower Member

bad choices

I guess quality not so much but what I meant is, even with the patriotism factor, 3 cars are better than one. How fortuitous is it to have this contest come along and some guys just happen to have 3 of the same car that are red white and blue. And then put all that work into it. I think they got ripped off. Thats all. I wouldve gone that way. I should start my own forum with mustangs,, and hookers,, in fact ,, forget the mustangs.
    :rlaugh:

8. peapicker

peapicker New Member

Okay, got it!

and :nono: to the hookers! :rlaugh: :p

9. ZincPony

ZincPony Member

you've been pm'ed

10. MysteryMachine

MysteryMachine Active Member

congrats guys. I would have tried to come up with something if my car actually ran. Maybe next year. Then ya'll better watch out cause Lime green owns all :p

11. dadngt

dadngt New Member

Congrats to the winners. I'm glad I didn't have to choose because everyone pictures blew mine out of the waters lol. I would have had to add to the winners list the pics of the Saleen with old glory reflecting off the paint. Those were cool shots. Again congrats to everyone for some creative ideas.

12. inphiniti

inphiniti Active Member

received the shirt today... thanks again :D

13. MontereyDave

MontereyDave New Member

Same here. Thanks American Muscle!

[​IMG]

14. gambi06

gambi06 Member

Got my shirt today! Thanks Everybody!:nice: