Wingless? Oh, HELL yes!!!

• Sponsors (?)

madams74 said:
Why not just go buy a plain old car? The fact that you own a Mustang DEMANDS that it have all the necessary things that sports cars are supposed to have, like a spolier.

Except for the fact that Mustangs aren't sports cars. As well as the fact that the stock Mustang spoilers (including most of the aftermarket units) don't do a damn thing except SLOW the car down. The fact that he owns a Mustang DEMANDS nothing.

The only truely good looking spoiler for the sn-95 is the S281 anyway.

:notnice: I disagree. The S281 wings are allright, but nothing special.

Why not just go buy a plain old car? The fact that you own a Mustang DEMANDS that it have all the necessary things that sports cars are supposed to have, like a spolier.
So my GTS isnt a sports car because it didnt come stock with a wing on it? :D Stock ve Stock my GTS will beat any GT out there given they have the same power, and are driven exactly the same

Wingless is the only way to go!

leftrear.jpg

rear.jpg

looks pretty good, I'd love to see a raised lip on the trunk, I think I've seen a few cars with it, it looks good.. IMHO..

how does the cobra rear spoiler compare to the stock GT one? I think I want to go with that one if it looks sicker, and nice pics of a cobra one??
(sorry to hijack the thread, I might repost)?

jetuomi said:
how does the cobra rear spoiler compare to the stock GT one? I think I want to go with that one if it looks sicker, and nice pics of a cobra one??
(sorry to hijack the thread, I might repost)?

The cobra wing has the 3rd brake light in it (as opposed to being in the trunklid) and the tips taper down after the stalks. It's a pretty noticeable difference. But neither one are effective. They both add drag and don't promote any downforce. IIRC, the cars actually make more downforce without them in the first place.

I personally would not do that to my car, but I am glad he did it to his making it his because he is the owner of his car. It sure would be ugly if all our nice, I think sports car along with my insurance company, cars looked just alike.

Paul