worth looking into.

SXYXC

Apr 22, 2007
The action is less than a day from ending, but i have been talking to the guy, is this car atleast worth looking at. Some parts look kinda suspicous. but he gave the name of the places, so i was thinking if i needed to i could call them up and ask them about it... but is it worth a try to talk to the guy some more???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270182209056&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017
and isn't the turbo he is talking about kinda small anyways. i never could find any good info on it...

• Sponsors (?)

have you seen the car in person? cause ill be honest, pictures do not do any justice at all, when i was buying my Stang, i saw so many on the internet that looked clean, then when i actually went and looked at them, they were hidious, and it doesnt take a genious to mess with photo shop/imaging. so....to be of some advice, check out the car in person before you take the next step, not unless you fully trust this guy.

well if i can somehow magically find the money, i would first drive down there, check out the car.. takl to the guy.. then decide if i want to sell mine and drive that one. but first i need to get the money....