Wow Knight Rider really stunk

• Sponsors (?)

Mustangs on film: #1 Steve McQueen, in ten minutes of film made a legend. #2 Nocholas Cage did the Elanor thing proud, imo. Original Gone in 60 Seconds was a travesty, the makers should be placed in general population in the nearest prison, for a term twice the length of their lives for what they did to that old Mach1. The original Knight Rider was easily one of the worst network offerings I can recall, and they do the Mustang a huge disservice involving it. They couldn't use the Camaro from Transformers? So cheesy, Kraft should be on the quarters where Yenko used to go. I also loved the Falcon XB Mel Gibson used in Road Warrior, and John Stockwells 68 GTO from the 80's movie My Science Project. :nice:

Now on a different note;;;;; Transformers was awsome. Im glad to see they used both the camaro and Stang in that one. IMO that Stang was freakn awsome looking on Transformers. I have the DVD and I have watched it probably 10 times @ the house, sounds great thru the surround sound. My wife says im like a little kid watching that movie......

the more i think about it the more i dislike the new camaro. i mean its not totally redesigned like the mustang was, its previous model vette engine, with a t-56 (which is awesome) and built on the same platform as the buick park ave! Just rehashed gm crap, dont get me wrong the car will be awesome, but come on something new.