wtf!

• Sponsors (?)

The advertisements here use cookies from your own computer to offer something that might be of interest to you. Anything you need to share with the group? :shrug: :scratch:

Actually, the advertisments in the middle of posts piss me off the most. At the top or bottom is fine, but the highlighted words which block my view if I move the cursor near them piss me off! :mad:

ok wtf!!!
i just saw an advertisment for gay.com on this website

uhhhhhhhhhh:bang:

has anyone else noticed some stuff like this....ive also seen a pontiac advertisment on here.

so you arent down with a little bromance?

this is a site mostly filled with dudes....brolationships are gonna happen

hmmmm now that i think of it bromance is 100% straight....disregard this post.

You guys suck! Coulda so easly got him believing it was from his browsers history :nonono:
Hed be bitching at everyone thats used his puter......... or come out of teh closet :shrug:

:D

The advertisements here use cookies from your own computer to offer something that might be of interest to you. Anything you need to share with the group? :shrug: :scratch:

Actually, the advertisments in the middle of posts piss me off the most. At the top or bottom is fine, but the highlighted words which block my view if I move the cursor near them piss me off! :mad:

I'm so homophobic that I eat hot dogs from the middle..............:nice:

Lmao!:rlaugh: I'm stealng that.