xbox 360

drtc

Jan 2, 2005
lanham,md
i know this is really of topic, but i have to express my joy of receiving not one but two xbox 360s. I was waiting in line since 9:30 pm yesterday and got home 8:30 today. Enough about me and my luck, did anyone else get one?

• Sponsors (?)

So what's the verdict on them? I had one preordered, but I traded in my deposit for store credit and got a PSP a couple of weeks ago. I figured I could use that at work, and I'd pay half the price for that. But I still want a 360 and someone at work can get them at cost, shipped in about 5 days.

There's definitely a difference between the original and the 360. But it takes time for the developers to truly expoloit that power. You probably won't see that type of jump from systems anymore. Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo time-release programming tips to make the games look better, thus extending the life of the system. I'll be getting a 360 sometime next year; probably a PS3 as well. All depends on the games.

Got a core package...didn't want that, wanted a premium. Kept it long enough to play my brother yesterday on Madden. Sold it on Ebay for $200 profit. Was gonna return it when more Premium's came out anyway.

The graphics now are better, but not astounding. If you want to see the big jump. Look at the pictures of games coming out next spring. There's a big difference between those, and the launch titles.

official_style said:
meee 2!!! i dont like the xbox controller, and it doesnt work with burned disks.

The new xbox controller is easily the most comfortable and best laid out controller ever for a console. Don't even get me started on the clunkiness of the PS1/PS2 controller. The new PS3 controller looks like a freakn' boomerang.

Anyways, I got a 360 after sleeping outside of a local Best Buy. I have Perfect Dark, Project Gotham, Madden, and Call of Duty. For those who said there isn't a graphical difference get glasses. Just look at the Cars in Project Gotham or anything in Madden, lol. All the games I bought are fun and Xbox Live is as awesome and easy to use as ever.