Xbox Live...

iLkYsPoNy

if she's a tranny then... well I'd do her.... it..
Well boys ( and girls ) it's just about time to put the Mustang away for the winter. So I began to ask myself... how will stay occupied in between pointless washings of the 'stang and playing with the girlfriend? I decided I would do exactly what I did last year.... play Xbox 360.

With games like Call of Duty 3, Gears of War, and hell, even FEAR, I think I will have plenty of action for the winter. Especially with COD4: Modern Warfare coming out... I fail to mention HALO3 because I've never been a fan.

Anyhow, just wondering if there was anyone else on here that plays online? If so, leave me your GamerTag and what games I can find you playing!

My GamerTag: iLkYp

• Sponsors (?)

Im trying to decied wether or not the elite is worth the extra money...

I got a Xbox free from my friend with a bunch of stuff when he got a 360,only have played Live over at his house but he had to break out a 50ft connection cord to link it up to his modem,lol. The 360 can be use wireless,yes?

Yeah you can go wireless for like $100. I don't think the Elite is worth the money if you already have a 360. I would just paint it black and buy a cooling fan for it. Really the only differences are the color, it runs cooler, and has more memory. It's doubtful a casual gamer would need more memory than the regular hard drive provides.

Yeah you can go wireless for like $100. I don't think the Elite is worth the money if you already have a 360. I would just paint it black and buy a cooling fan for it. Really the only differences are the color, it runs cooler, and has more memory. It's doubtful a casual gamer would need more memory than the regular hard drive provides.

I dont got a 360 I got an Xbox,lol.

Another friend bought an elite and his disc tray is broke from the factory as it would seem (did it out of the box).We told him to take it back but he says he doesnt want too,and I heard you can get a new one from Microsoft,so is he stupid?

Halo2 isn't any better than Halo1 in my opinion. Halo3, from the looks of it, isn't going to be any better ( story line )... Now multiplayer on the other hand, if they don't glitch in 3 like they do in 2... it will be much better. When people are hopping about like idiots its not fun.

Ahh Halo 2...

the grenade lobbing,the head shots,the getting screen looked in splitscreen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3br1q5wIQ

And dont tell me people dont act like this ^ lol

Yeah playstation all the way. I really like that i payed $600 for a glorified blue ray player and a piece of ****, horrible game system. Oh wait, I didn't I got an xbox instead. And HALO ****ing owns, you odviously didn't play the same halo 2 that I did. Better check your socks after you play HALO 3, they might be rocked. Oh yeah and heres to gears, FEAR, and dead rising. AWESOME GAMES AS WELL.

XBOX4LIFE