Xporter's Bimini Coupe build

I really love that car. Its been so long since I have seen that color fresh and I forgot how much I liked it. :drool: Just out of curiosity, what are the roller wheels off of? Looks like a Chrysler wheel. :scratch:
Also, are you gonna run another stripe down the trim again? I just think with that color and thoes wheels that the stripe really looks nice. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

They came out pretty good. I may pick up another set and redo them later on. I still had some tiny pits that I missed but I need to get the car back together so I kinda rushed these.

3512050595_b5f785e403.jpg

3512855976_b8407202cc.jpg

Looks good, wish my computer could zoom a bit to get a close up of them. lol :nice:

I really love that car. Its been so long since I have seen that color fresh and I forgot how much I liked it. :drool: Just out of curiosity, what are the roller wheels off of? Looks like a Chrysler wheel. :scratch:
Also, are you gonna run another stripe down the trim again? I just think with that color and thoes wheels that the stripe really looks nice. :nice:

The wheels are actually off a Lincoln, I forget if it was a town car or continental.
I know what you mean about "fresh" when I first saw it I was like wow that's alot brighter then I remember but when I looked under the doorpanels it was a perfect match. I don't think I'm going to put the stripe back on but we'll see.