Yeah, another LT question.

Black'02 said:
Ive heard some people say that they havent felt that much of a difference with lt's while n/a and nearly stock, and some have experienced low end losses. It should offer a nice performance increase once you get that kb on there though.

If ya can post up a sound clip for us so we can hear the beast.
When I did LT's (did all my exhaust at once) the only other mods I had were a CAI and I could feel the gains like crazy on the SOTP meter at 4k rpms. You do lose downlow power.. but why do you want hp in the low rpms anyways? That's what gears are for :) I thought it made it a lot easier to drive around town missing some power down there.

• Sponsors (?)

csledd said:
When I did LT's (did all my exhaust at once) the only other mods I had were a CAI and I could feel the gains like crazy on the SOTP meter at 4k rpms. You do lose downlow power.. but why do you want hp in the low rpms anyways? That's what gears are for :) I thought it made it a lot easier to drive around town missing some power down there.

Troof!

When I did my LT's, I was unable to get on it because I hadn't gotten a tune for my cams yet.. But even tho I shifted at 3k rpm, I felt the power starting to come on with normal acceleration.

You had access to a lift, a full arsenal of tools, dropped the k-member, and still had all those problems? And to think I flat-backed my bassani mid-lengths in my garage on jackstands, didn't drop the k-member, did the install in about 10 hours, it all fit perfectly, and my car went 4 tenths quicker in the 1/4 that Friday night . . . that kinda' sucks . . . I'd be disappointed too.