you've seen one pic of this '67 FB from SEMA

68 & 00 GT said:
I do have a question. Why are you being such a cry baby ?

The point is obvius - to share these pics / info I found. Which is the entire point of SN.

BTW- nice 666 wannabe cool :rolleyes: stay out of my threads from now on.

I was asking a legit question man, not "flaming". Seriously, what you posted made no sense. "You've seen one pic from SEMA" - there have been several threads over the last couple of months about it, a couple after it was finished. Maybe what I should have said was "Pot roast"!

As for staying out of your threads, my reply is "green", which makes as much sense as this thread.

As for the personal snipe at my username, I haven't seen that level of immaturity since primary school. I do believe personal attacks are a no-no here.

• Sponsors (?)

Route666 said:
I do believe personal attacks are a no-no here.
hypocrite you started it - and the thread title makes perfect sense. As you said I'm sure everyone had seen this car once, just trying to share more pics. Please stop hijacking my thread w/ :bs:

anyway how would I go about having seats like that made ?
or does anyone recognize these seats ? :shrug:

attachment.php

That cars cool , but its an Eleanor rip off imho.

And 68OO and 666 , we will not tolerate ANY type of hostility here , if you two cant play nic,,,errrr,, wait a minute,,.... ok lets just forget all that . :rlaugh:

DING DING DING !! Letssssss get ready too rumbllllllleeeeeeeee !!! :chair:

68 & 00 GT said:
hypocrite you started it - and the thread title makes perfect sense. As you said I'm sure everyone had seen this car once, just trying to share more pics. Please stop hijacking my thread w/ :bs:

anyway how would I go about having seats like that made ?
or does anyone recognize these seats ? :shrug:

attachment.php

I rewrote my question before I posted it from "What is the point to this thread?" to "Do you have a question or is there a point other than showing us the car?" so that your fragile ego wouldn't get offended by my question, but it seems you did anyway. That's what I get for trying to help.

And how am I a hypocrite? I started by personally attacking you did I? Where in my first post did I say 68&00 is a dumba$$ or something similar?

BTW "you started it" shows another level of your maturity.

SORRY FOR ASKING A QUESTION YOU INSECURE TOOL.

I was at Troy's shop on Wed. for a party he gave. Talkin about some rides, they were there. He had food, wine, beer, water and everything FOR FREE. The fast back was there and open for pic's, you could sit in the cars and talk freely with him. Great guy, just out of my budget.

Brian

1320stang said:
Other than having a similar colored paint scheme and being a '67 Fastback, how's it a rip off? I'd take either, but the ebay car is a much smoother, detailed car in my opinion.

I agree somewhat, your correct it does have smoother lines , but they couldnt outright make a stone cold copy of Eleanor. Its the same Make. Same model . Same year . Same COLOR . If I were to create something as touted as the fastforward was, Id of used a 69 or 70, simply to avoid the present Eleanor hoopla. :shrug: Still though, sharp car, but it doesnt hold a candle to Eleanor. Els more muscular looking , aggressive, etc. But then I am a bit smitten....

The Hopkinator said:
I agree somewhat, your correct it does have smoother lines , but they couldnt outright make a stone cold copy of Eleanor. Its the same Make. Same model . Same year . Same COLOR . If I were to create something as touted as the fastforward was, Id of used a 69 or 70, simply to avoid the present Eleanor hoopla. :shrug: Still though, sharp car, but it doesnt hold a candle to Eleanor. Els more muscular looking , aggressive, etc. But then I am a bit smitten....

Ahh, but its not the same make and model. The Eleanor is a Shelby and a GT-500, they used a Ford Mustang. :stick: I see what you're saying though, but by that theory, anyone that takes a '67-'68 Fastback and does something really sano with it and has a corner carver look would be a Eleanor rip-off. The Ebay car doesn't have any of the ground effects other than a chin spoiler and those have been around for years. The lower scoops are molded in and in my personal opinion, look better than the bolt-on ones. I do like the second series Shelby scoops better than the first ones. Hey wait, isn't Eleanor a Shelby rip-off? :D Real GT-500 or no, you could never get one of those cars that looked like that.

I can't blame Troy for using a '67-'68, in my opinion that was the best looking Mustang model EVER. It has the Mustang look, but it's more aggressive, toned, muscular looking, sorta like me in the middle of college. The '69-'70 are agressive looking, but look like thy put on a few pounds (like me now. :rolleyes: ) I'm still not sure I agree with what your doing Hop, but I'd take the car in a millisecond and I doubt I'd turn it back to original any time soon. I mean heck, if someone whined and asked me why I did that to my car I'd just say, "I didn't do it, Hop did. :shrug: " :banana: :spot: