10,000 Cash...Advice on which GT to buy?????

Hello,

I used to be a member here years ago when I had a 91 GT and a 94 droptop GT. I sold them both and bought a truck. Next month I plan on buying another GT. I am trying to figure out which direction I should go. The 94-95 5.0, 96-98 4.6, or the newer body style 99-2004 4.6? I dont plan on heavy engine besides basics like exhaust, etc...but focusing more on looks and style....what would you buy for about $10,000?? I have seen 99 and 2000's for as low as 8,000 and 95 for the same price...I guess it's really personal preference but what are some advantages or disadvantages of the above? I appreciate all your help in helping with my decision!! Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

i have a 96. I like the 99 - ups too. Wouldnt say they look better though. Defintely better power though. You should be able to get nice 96-98 for 5 or 6k and a 99 for 8k. Its hard to sell a stang now cause the new ones look sooooooooooooooooo much better in my opinion. I would still love a black or white 87 - 93 gt convertible though. Probably be a restoration project for me in a couple of years. Can you believe people are restoring fox bodies? My 96 gt was one of the first modulars. I saw a tag stamped 8/15/95 somewhere on it. the modualrs are already ten years old almost.

04DarkShadowGT said:
Using it as a downpayment isnt such a good idea when you can just pay the other one off imo.

Makes no sense to pay payments if you dont have to.

thats true, but then 380HP, and capability to handle alot more with relative ease.... :hail2:
If you can find one for around $25g, with $10000 downpayment, you should be able to get payments down to something like $200 and some :shrug:

i would do that