1990 GT, R block stroker, PTK, 88mm Turbonetics, Street Car Build

I don't want to mess up the OP's thread (in fact I shouldn't have opened my big mouth :) so I won't inflame this further.... another time, another thread :D

How about not bringing it up at all since it's been dragged out longer than almost any other divisive topic on this site? Different strokes for different folks, let's leave it at that. KTHXBAI

• Sponsors (?)

:flag: Like I said, sorry.

To bring things back around, are you going 5 lug, or staying 4 on this one?

Meh, no big deal man. :nice: We all slip up and run our mouths on here sometimes haha. Some more than others. Some throw wild, unprovoked axe kicks at unsuspecting furniture.

Anyway, this car will likely be 5 lug. I'm planning on running 03/04 Cobra wheels. That could change any time though.

Meh, no big deal man. :nice: We all slip up and run our mouths on here sometimes haha. Some more than others. Some throw wild, unprovoked axe kicks at unsuspecting furniture.

Anyway, this car will likely be 5 lug. I'm planning on running 03/04 Cobra wheels. That could change any time though.
It was quite controlled, skillfully executed and very much warranted. Wish i got it on film :shrug:

1991notchback LX will take good care of this car. He transformed an ok 99 GT into a great looking beast. People convert cars to carbed when they can't figure out which of the 4 sensors is bad in the EFI. lol

Actually, I have seen one. In tri cities Washington. It was the beast (MIL) boss' car. Pretty cool color on a very actually.

And to the OP, congrats!

Thanks! I'm partial to wild strawberry...

It was quite controlled, skillfully executed and very much warranted. Wish i got it on film :shrug:

I'm sure you were as graceful as a gazelle and as powerful as a bengal tiger. And as gay as a gay cowboy in ass-less chaps riding a Sybian with a hot dog in his mouth.

1991notchback LX will take good care of this car. He transformed an ok 99 GT into a great looking beast. People convert cars to carbed when they can't figure out which of the 4 sensors is bad in the EFI. lol

Haha, thanks Jesse! You helped a little bit yourself. :D With the carb, DR's, sumped tank, and 4:88 spool, this was definitely a track car. Not for long, though...

Thanks! I'm partial to wild strawberry...

I'm sure you were as graceful as a gazelle and as powerful as a bengal tiger. And as gay as a gay cowboy in ass-less chaps riding a Sybian with a hot dog in his mouth.

Haha, thanks Jesse! You helped a little bit yourself. :D With the carb, DR's, sumped tank, and 4:88 spool, this was definitely a track car. Not for long, though...

careful, you're outwardly expressing your ghey love for me again.

Haha, word.

That's not a hot dog...

I'm new to Fox Mustang upgrades for the most part. My fox came carbed as it was a four banger. It also has the 4 cyl brakes, and since a nice set of 5 lug wheels and tires is a long way off (and I have two sets of chrome ponies) I've decided to stay four for now, but I'm upgrading to GT/V8 brakes up front. I finally got the spindles, so I guess the rest is parts I can buy new. I will go to five lug though, one part at a time :lol:

God forbid someone should run a carb. You could get banned around here for that ****

Ignore the kids, man. What they don't know is until you've actually driven something that looks like this:
1002phr_29_o2009_jegs_engine_masters_challengedual_dominator_carbs.jpg

This will be the best thing ever:
50engine.jpg

:D