1995 GT 26k miles! Rio Red/Black leather

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a 1995 Ford Mustang GT. Asking $8500 it has red exterior with black leather interior. The car has 26,4xx original miles. It is a 5 speed manual transmission with the 5.0 liter 302 V8 engine. I have changed the antifreeze with all new hoses and thermostat, brake fluid, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, new spark plugs, spark plug wires and cap and rotor when I bought it in April of 2007. It was completely stock when I bought it I have done a few mods to it but not many. I installed a K & N air filter, a MAC off-road H-pipe and cat back exhaust, 255lph fuel pump, tinted the windows, and I bought 17x9 Cobra R replica rims and tires a few months after buying the car. I don’t have to sell but I figured I would see what kind of interest there is out there. I have had a few offer here locally off of craigslist but they seemed low and I figured I would just keep it if that is all they are worth. I don’t owe anything on the car so it is not costing me any money to keep it, just a garage space. I bought it with about 24,400 miles so I have only put on about 2000 miles in 3 years. There are a couple things wrong with it that I know of 1. There is a small oil leak it seems to be leaking from the rear main seal. I replaced synthetic with conventional oil this year and it seems to not leak nearly as bad. The driver’s side fog light hasn’t worked since I bought it, the fog light looks like the seal is broke and it has water in it. I was thinking of ordering all new headlights and fog lights for it but never got around to it. I did add 2 hi-flow thunderbolt cats to the h-pipe I got tired of the smell. Car is located in Papillion, Nebraska just south of Omaha. There are some scratches here and there but I would say it is a very clean car for its age.

Attachments

• Picture_2617.jpg
    Picture_2617.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Picture_2609.jpg
    Picture_2609.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.