i have a 2003 4.6 GT, current mod's are
BBK cai
BBK shorty headers
75mm accufab throttle body/plenum
under drive pulleys
BBK cated X pipe
Magnaflow cat back
Diablo sport flash tuner.
I also have a Typhoon intake (not yet fitted)
could somebody tell me what would be the next best mod ie bigger injectors, maf etc, and will i gain putting the intake on without heads/cam's etc
thanks for any help Tony from London

• Sponsors (?)

I honestly hope you dont have any problems with you typhoon intake. If you do a search both here and on the enternet you will find more then a few stories about PP bad quality and leaky manifolds.

But gears ftw

+1
A friend of mine bought one, against everyones advice, and when we went to install it, one of the bolt holes interfered with something.
I forget exactly what, but it was impossible to install without some Dremel tool work.

He sent it back.

To each his own, but I would send it back and use the money to install gears and then some.

+1
A friend of mine bought one, against everyones advice, and when we went to install it, one of the bolt holes interfered with something.
I forget exactly what, but it was impossible to install without some Dremel tool work.

He sent it back.

To each his own, but I would send it back and use the money to install gears and then some.

I have done alot of research on the typhoon and that is a very common problem along with the coolant crossover leaking becuase of the casting being too thin. one guy had a steady stream shooting out of it. I have also been told that when you get a good one it will actually give a really good power increase.

I have done alot of research on the typhoon and that is a very common problem along with the coolant crossover leaking becuase of the casting being too thin. one guy had a steady stream shooting out of it. I have also been told that when you get a good one it will actually give a really good power increase.

Anything is possible :D

In all fairness, the guy i know who had all the problems got one of the early models so maybe they have worked the bugs out of them by now.

I still think you would do better buying gears.

I agree on the shorties. Iam getting long tubes. 4.10 will wake it up alot. I have a typhoon intake and I had no problems with it other than no power gain for the price. The only reason I bought it was a nitrous backfire at the track. At the time there was nothing but the P-51.