Mach 1 2004 Mustang Mach 1

hey guys i dont even have a mach 1, wish i did, but i dont. i was just looking through all the brochures i got from the international car show a few months back and i found the Mach 1's advertisement to be pretty cool but maybe thats just because i love to write its a great way to express yourself. anyways this is how they described the Mach 1...

The thunder of three hundred and five anxious horses.
The "shaker" hood scoop vibrates with anticipation.
Heads turn. Hearts race.
This is Mach 1. Catch one while you can.

Go ahead, light one up. This machine will get you from point A to point B faster than you can say "sonic boom", while pinning you firmly against you seat. racing touches abound on this beast. A Mach 1 suspension and performance tires invite you to attack curves with confidence and eat up stretches of road like a hungry tiger.

just reading it makes me want to rush out and buy one. be proud Mach 1 owners, be very proud :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm with you guys...I've had quite a few Mustangs in the last 30 years, but the Mach has to be the best all around Stang I've owned. Got it last Nov. and was able to get 1,000 mi. on it before the snow hit. ( :notnice: Illinois weather) Now the snows gone and it's back on the road!!! "I love my Mach" :D

I love my Mach 1! I've had it for almost a year. I get looks from all different sorts of people. It gets annoying every now and then because I have had people slow down to gawk and get in the way. But that is a small price to pay. Now insurance and plate fees, those are large prices to pay :D

i love my mach. when i bought it i wasnt really looking for a fast car. just something a little easier to drive that my 81 351 w/ no power any thing and no a/c, but its awesome and i got the auto, when you pin the throttle in first when second hits and the rear tires break loose i cant stop smilin, cant wait for gears and exhaust. you definitely get attettion. and cosmetically i dont plan on changing a thing.