2005 GT Dyno Results

Dan89GT

Jul 26, 1999
Mishicot, WI
JLT CAI, JBA 3" LT's, H-pipe and catback. It pulled 6 degrees of timing after 4300 RPM. Some of the guys said it pulled timing because it was starting to run lean. I looked at my WOT fuel adjustment on the SCT and it was set to Rich 0.0. The options were lean 6.0 to rich 12.0 in increments of 2. Can't I adjust fuel vs. RPM?

Attachments

• Dyno.jpg
    Dyno.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Sponsors (?)

Yikes. Definitely need to send that graph to your tuner. You're running very lean.. Borderline dangerous. If you send the graph to your tuner, they should get it fixed right up.

With the CAI, the LT's, and the new tune, honestly you should be around 310-320 RWHP which is my best guess(ADJUSTED to sea level ofcourse). I hope the new tune works out better! I may be wrong about those numbers, still kinda new around here but I know for certain with a good intake and tune you should be reasonably around 300... so with the LT's as well you might net more ponies, you might not. It's the luck of the draw. Seen some guys net so little off a good set of LT's and some guys net big gains. Just depends on whats done, and if the stock tubing was really being all that restrictive in relative terms to the overall system.

I am REALLY looking forward to see what happens with the new tune!! Good Luck!

With the CAI, the LT's, and the new tune, honestly you should be around 310-320 RWHP which is my best guess(ADJUSTED to sea level ofcourse). I hope the new tune works out better! I may be wrong about those numbers, still kinda new around here but I know for certain with a good intake and tune you should be reasonably around 300... so with the LT's as well you might net more ponies, you might not. It's the luck of the draw. Seen some guys net so little off a good set of LT's and some guys net big gains. Just depends on whats done, and if the stock tubing was really being all that restrictive in relative terms to the overall system.

I had BBK shorty headers, and off road x-pipe and stock mufflers, a K&N drop in and an email tune and my 2010 GT put down 277RWHP (mustang dyno corrected) so with longtubes, aftermarket mufflers and a CAI and good tune 300+RWHP seems about right to me too!

Depends on many factors including air quality, sea level, and the dyno.

My '07 made 242 to the wheels before mods. Some stockers come in as high as 280 or 285. So, it's really hard to say. Judging by that graph, I don't think he'll hit 300, but he should see a jump and most importantly, it should feel better.