2007 Owners

drsam

Nov 29, 2006
KY
Just bought a 2007 Mustang GT Convert Black/Black. It's an awesome car. I think by far the most improvement has been made on the interior! Much more stylish and comfortable! I do have some dislikes though :

1. Heated seats - should be called "barely heated seats"
2. Factory tires should be on my mom's Buick Park Ave - thought i would fly off the road driving them the 12 miles i did before swapping!
3. No way to open trunk from inside and not use key?
4. Hard to set seat where it is comfortable driving and getting in and out and i'm a "regular size" guy.

Any comments? Additions?

• Sponsors (?)

1. Heated seats - should be called "barely heated seats"

Totally agree, and they shut off on their own after just a few minutes of use. That sucks.

2. Factory tires should be on my mom's Buick Park Ave - thought i would fly off the road driving them the 12 miles i did before swapping!

Got the 18's with the BFG G-force ta's really like them, When my aftermarket wheels are put on, I'm putting drag radials on these. So even if the tires sucked I wouldn't have care too much.

3. No way to open trunk from inside and not use key?

This really sucks, I'm thinking about piping in a switch in the glove box to remedy this.

4. Hard to set seat where it is comfortable driving and getting in and out and i'm a "regular size" guy.

I'm 5-9 190 and I'm okay with the entry and exit on this car. My wife had an S2000 which might have made the mustang seem like an SUV to me.

Anything I dislike is correctable, so I'm extremely happy with the car thus far.

You know what, if you wanted to come here and have a whine and bitch fest, then have at it. You bought an American Muscle car. A Ford Mustang GT, born of fire and steel, not a Lexus with all the little sissy leather seat bouday ammenties that come with a girl car.
So what, the heated leather seats dont wipe you nose, you are driving one of the best looking cars on the road. Park it any where and see if you dont have strangers come up to you and say " cool car mister", or " that is one nice car:

The 2007 Mustang GT will go down as a classic muscle car. The technology blend with the classic slyling, Stop stop stop whining and complining if there are certian features you dont like. You bought a mustle car not a luxary car.

You know what, if you wanted to come here and have a whine and bitch fest, then have at it. You bought an American Muscle car. A Ford Mustang GT, born of fire and steel, not a Lexus with all the little sissy leather seat bouday ammenties that come with a girl car.
So what, the heated leather seats dont wipe you nose, you are driving one of the best looking cars on the road. Park it any where and see if you dont have strangers come up to you and say " cool car mister", or " that is one nice car:

The 2007 Mustang GT will go down as a classic muscle car. The technology blend with the classic slyling, Stop stop stop whining and complining if there are certian features you dont like. You bought a mustle car not a luxary car.

I'll whine and bitch if I want to, it's an open forum, questions were asked and this is what we chose to talk about. You come off like a piece of *edited* acting like that anyway. Last I checked this was the talk forum, skip past the thread if you don't like the topic. Find somewhere else to complain about what we are complaining about in this thread, alright Lucy? Spank you very much in advance.

APowers, don't be a TooL.

We all know the Stang kicks a$$ eight-ways-from-Sunday, let the guy speak his peace, in peace.

Don't bring this forum down to the level of the ricer ones. :nonono:

this forum is here for people to express their views, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH RESPECT TO ALL!!

if you dont like something, you can comment, but dont put others down while you do it. many have gone down this road, and have been shown the door. there are ways to get to your point in a mature manner, without putting down other members.

it is also a violation of StangNet's policy to try to bypass the language filters. DO NOT ATTEMPT to bypass the lanuage filters. StangNet is a family oriented site.

Lets keep this a great site, and encourage member participation. ;)

Calm down?

Didn't mean to start an uproar. But if I am paying for added equipment it might as well work effectively. Maybe it should not be an option?

You may have missed the first sentence that i love this car and it is by for the best modern mustang ever made.