2010 Ford Mustang GT Shaker Hood by CDC

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
the Shadow Gallery
cdc_shaker_2010_mustang_intro.jpg

It is pretty sweet to see how the key aftermarket players focused on the Ford Mustang have continually sought to bring innovation, technology, and design improvements to fruition. Classic Design Concepts (CDC), a very worthy player in the aftermarket, has just completed the finishing touches on the new Shaker Hood System for the 2010 Ford Mustang GT. To the lucky owners of these newly refreshed pony cars comes the chance to add a bit more flamboyance to their Mustang with this high-performance, quality Shaker Hood System (which is designed and engineered to OEM specs). This Shaker Hood System is a completely functional apparatus that ducts in fresh, cool air into the factory or even an aftermarket air intake. The kits come complete with all the hardware, ducting, the template, and of course, detailed instructions to get the job done right. Check out the close-up of this new hood setup & notice the attention to detail by CDC on this piece!

Read more...

Honestly, I think the shaker is a little boxy looking - not too too bad. I think if the shaker scoop itself was about 10-15% larger overall it would have a better presence on top of the hood. It looks soooo small atop that big hood. What would have also helped the looks of the shaker scoop would maybe be a satin black center stripe to help break up the mass of the top of the hood compared to the small little shaker. Just my 2 cents.

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure I just don't like the stock hood better at this point.

...although I would like to see some sort of version of a heat extractor or medium cowl induction on it. And the Shelby GT500 hood.....:drool: