25 Instant Horsepower for a 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be one of the top most lamest threads ever posted on Stangnet....

.... nevermind, there are plenty worse.

Well, spark plug wires would add alot of power considering that your car won't run w/o them at all.

• Sponsors (?)

speedo said:
I give an idea for easy horsepower and im bombarded with negative comments? Hm what a shame!

Where you actually serious? What did you expect? You made a wacko assumption that new spark plugs will give any car 25hp... That is only possible if your car was previously missing one, or had a really, REALLY bad set of plugs.

More like a .04 hp gain over a year old plugs. but that is soo funny.

i can compare speedo to this one eclispe guy here in desoto that i know. now he thinks adding a better harmonic balancer gives you 20 hp, cai 20hp, exhaust 30hp, plugs and wires 15hp, tb 20hp, intake manifold 40hp, head 60hp, and with all that add a turbo for another 100hp. thats all basically what that eclispe guy here says. so he has an increase of 305 to a stock short block so that means his 4banger eclispe has 405 hp. "really" i said then why did my 190 hp stock 5.0 beat your 405 hp eclispe?? he replies nah i didnt race you.

sounds like speedo to me.

speedo said:
cant give any advice her because youre insulted after...my lord

You had no proof to backup your advice. I supposed you pulled 25HP right out of your ass on this one? Otherwise, where did you get 25hp, because that is an awefully big number when talking about spark plugs and such.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: i put a new apc airfilter in my stang...made a custom cold air intake with some pvc from home depot...added 30 f**kin horsepower dudes...then i got a new cap, coil, and some new plugs and wires...picked up another 35 ponies...once i get my wing from pep boys and a few NOS stickers im gonna have like another 60 ponies and im gonna be smokin civics :owned: all day....its gonna be soo sweet!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

speedo said:
If you want 25 instant horses for a 5.0...add some splitfire sparkplugs...youll eat anything on the road.

d000d if you can get 25 hp out of some splitires, wonder how much you can get out of those bosch 4+'s cuz ya know theres 2 more things on the thing.

i still think copper 0wns

You are obviously new here, because if you'd been here any time you'd know better than to come in here and make that kind of statement. Stick around, learn some and turn some wrenches for a while before you speak up. It's not a bad site, you just can't come in here and make outrageous claims like that and not get your head taken off.

Status
Not open for further replies.