351w power estimates?

Hey, i was thinking of trading my bike for a 95gt w/ 351w. It has a rebuilt 351w w/ 30 miles on it w/ 30 over dome pistons, world cast heads 2.05 1.60 valves, airgap intake, 750 double pump carb, he thinks the cam is solid lift 512 int 520 exh, bbk header, off-road h-pipe, 2 chamber flow masters, t5, 3.73s. Thats about it...any power or 1/4 mile estimates?
Thanks,
Alex

• Sponsors (?)

w/ 30 over dome pistons, he thinks the cam is solid lift 512 int 520 exh,

dome pistons = not pump gas friendly.

he "thinks" the cam is a solid lift. i wouldnt buy it or trade anything for it based on that single statement. cause him thinking some thing is in it means, he has no clue and its probably a ragged out 200,000 mile van long block.

dome pistons = not pump gas friendly.

he "thinks" the cam is a solid lift. i wouldnt buy it or trade anything for it based on that single statement. cause him thinking some thing is in it means, he has no clue and its probably a ragged out 200,000 mile van long block.

+1 I've walked away from seemingly well put together cars based purely on owner stupidity. Uncertainty about parts is just a giant red flag.

lol, no. He knows its a solid lift cam but doesnt remember the exact specs. He installed it with poly locks as well. It has 11-1 compression and the heads are world windsor sr 200 w/ 2.05 intake and 1.6 exhaust valves with port, polish, and bowl blend job. The block got all machined as well after getting pulled from a 72 LTD.

yep, stock stroke 357. So with the 325-375rwhp, what kind of times am i looking at in a 95 gt? High 11s - low 12s?

is there any kind of suspension mods done? if not its not going to hook worth a damn and you will be spinning all over the place. the last car i had with a 351 i was running drag radials and could hook for crap because i was on 100% stock suspension. swapped to drag shocks and better springs with adjustable control arms and after setting it up a little bit i was able to leave at 3200 with no spin. without supporting mods all the power in the world will be useless.