418w/4r70w/U4PO ? pms tweecer ?

Xtreme Limits

Founding Member
Nov 30, 2001
Hudson, Florida
i have two questions first, i have a 418w and a 4r70w tranny from a 2000 v6 mustang that has all the wires/harness on the tranny, and i just got a 94 mustang computer U4PO (still need to buy the eec / engine harness, an mabey the tranny harness out of a 94-95 auto mustang)....
my question is how do i hook up the 4r70w tranny to the U4PO, can i use the harness thats on the tranny and splice the wires from the eec U4PO....

my 418w and 4r70w ,with the U4PO, will be going into a 2000 mustang, that was a v6 with a auto tranny....

i was going to buy a AFM PMS, witch PMS do i need for the 94 U4PO computer, is it the PMS94 , and with the PMS94 can i adjust my shift point, or firmness, etc... ?

what can the PMS94 do with a auto tranny, and whats the diffrence from the PMS for 87-93 mustangs, on andersons website it tell you what the 87-93 PMS can do, but what can the 94-95 PMS do?

i want to get the PMS , but i know that in tweecer u can adjust tranny settings so i was tinking of getting it over the PMS, but if the PMS can adjust the tranny i would rather have the PMS... i was going to get the Baumannator TCS, but if the PMS can adjust tranny settings i want the PMS.....

• Sponsors (?)

You might want to get with Chris. He has a big windsor (I think) and is doing a V6 4R trans and U4 swap as we speak.

He runs an RT so he should have a good deal of insight with the tuning aspect as well.

Good luck.