4x4 Stang takes to the woods...

• Sponsors (?)

1105 said:
:rlaugh: You just had to post a Prozac picture... I hear that so much because of my name :rolleyes:

I need some support from my fellow GTS owners on this one to put RC in his place... come on guys

Actually, I didnt even think of it because of your name...it was because you seemed so high strung in that post.

You need backup?? :rlaugh: :lol:

Youre a young Mustang-happening dude..shouldnt you be out on a date tonight??
Loser.jpg

Nice Try Striped, but I DONT have Cobra R's.. :spot: (you just wanted to get 2 more posts in!!!!)
RC

Nothin wrong with the GTS... definately more old school muscle car to have crank windows and non-power doors. Besides, when you pick a chick up, you can give the door test where you can unlock her door before she gets in, and as you walk around the car, if she doesn't lean over and unlock your door before you get there, she should be dumped on the spot. I know someone else has seen A Bronx Take and knows what I'm talkin about.

Black95GTS said:
Besides, when you pick a chick up, you can give the door test where you can unlock her door before she gets in, and as you walk around the car, if she doesn't lean over and unlock your door before you get there, she should be dumped on the spot.

Good Idea, Ive never noticed that before. I always unlock the door for girls but dont remember them hitting the unlock button for me by the time I get around to the other side :shrug:

Christinia said:
Oh JAch you really need a girlfriend to relieve some of that tension.
RC said:
Babyduck said:
Who the hell said anything about thnsion?

Mike98GT, the red interrior isnt just a GTS thing. There are a few on here with GT's that have red interrior.

1105 said:
Who the hell said anything about thnsion?

Mike98GT, the red interrior isnt just a GTS thing. There are a few on here with GT's that have red interrior.

Hell, my friend had a v6 that looked exactly like mine, except for the hood and front bumper, and it was an all red interior.

huskerpower02 said:
Hell, my friend had a v6 that looked exactly like mine, except for the hood and front bumper, and it was an all red interior.
I have a friend whos car would have looked exactly like mine if she didnt rice it out a little... it too is a v6