5 lug rims on my car

I would like to know if some one can tell me how wide the 35 th anniversary rims
are, I have a set of them to use for my five lug conversion and could you tell me
what master cylinder to use with the conversion, i am useing the brakes off of a 96
gt the spindles, axles. from what i read i can't go no wider than a 8" rim because of
the longer spindes and axles.

thanks for the help

kevin

• Sponsors (?)

go to your local junkyard and buy some 94-95 spindles for the front...i just got mine today and put them on tonight and the wheels look great under the car......$70 is all i had to pay and they pulled them for me......im using a 94 BB and MC on my car b/c i was told if you just change out the MC the pedal wont feel right,,,,so i guess ill just do it right and not go back later....maximum motor sports has a kit for the 94-95 MC in the fox cars and its only $35,,,,mines on the way :nice:

man, you suck, i paid twice that for the spindles, rotors and calipers...oh well

as far as the mc, with my stock booster, and the licoln mc, my pedal feels soooo much better than it used to....but that's just me

I used a 95 cobra booster on my 88lx. I had to beat the strut tower in one spot a bit, but omg the pedel is awesome now. I've got the whole 5 lug conv. done for about 1200 bucks. Peacing it all together was cheaper than buying the kit from ford, And yet I'm still using all the same stuff in there kit.