'78 King Cobra for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

427cobraguy

Aug 3, 2007
I have a really nice '78 t-top II with all of the King Cobra package for sale in Western MA. It has about 78k miles on the body, and has never had even a single spot of rust (I've owned it personally since '87). The car is white with black interior, and has a rebuilt 302 that has less than 5,000 miles on it since it was installed. It is a 4 speed with 3.44 traction-loc rear. Interior is perfect, with not a single crack, tear, etc., and the carpet was replaced back in the late '80s, but still looks new because it has been stored mostly since then because I haven't had time for it. The exterior paint is in very fair to good condition, with only a couple of cosmetic flaws, mostly from age. One small ding on the passenger side quarter panel was from a bed frame that fell against it while in storage. On the driver's side quarter there is an area that I touched up with laquer several years back, and that has started to check/separate. The complete undercarriage and engine bay was sandblasted, epoxy primed, then painted in Centari black enamel with hardener back in the late 80's, and still looks nearly perfect to this day! In the last few years the car has received the following new, or perfect replacement parts to make it mechanically sound.
-perfect rust free gas tank, which was sandblasted, and coated on the inside with ceramic liner to prevent it from ever rusting again like the original.
-new brakes and rotors
-new steering rack
-new 600cfm Holley 4 barrel carb
and a few other things needed to keep it mechanically sound.

open to serious offers.

For more information, and pictures of the car please email me at [email protected]

thanks, Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.