94/94 TO 96/98 Taillight Conversion ???

984.6gt said:
...when you call be a "$hit starter and make cuts at my car,....

Never have I made a cut at your car..You sound like you have some car knowledge..Im still learning, (hey, should have made that my name, "Still Learing" :lol: )So I have NEVER made fun of someones knowledge and knowhow!
RC

• Sponsors (?)

mustang90 said:
Im converting to 96/98 taillights and was wondering what sockets on the taillights 94/95 harness have to be changed to 96/98 ones? Any sequence? Input is helpful!

I don't mean to shame myself here, but I did switch over to the 96-98 style do to the fact that I personally like the look better. :cool:

The only wiring that has to be done is to cut the wires to the small 194 bulb on your harness and attach an 3156 bulb and socket. total time for installation is approx. 30-45 min. :nice:

I do strongly suggest either soldering the wires or using good wire connectors so there will not be any problems later. :doh:

I appologize to all the sn95 purists out there, but I believe that as long as I know I have the 5.0, thats all that matters. ;)

:worship: Also I do agree that the 94-95 style is very unique and worth saving, so don't dispose of your original lights. :hail2: