"99+" Chin spoiler DOES fit 94-98

Well, we were curious how the 99+ CDC chin spoiler would fit on a 98 or earlier, so we attached one to a 97 GT and we were very pleased with the results. Even though the spoiler isn't made specifically for the year, it matches up perfect at the front, and fits along the sides as well. You would have know that the spoiler was not made to fit that year by looking at it.

I'll add pictures to this thread hopefully later today. This is good news because CDC mach 1 chin spoilers for 99+ are very inexpensive compared to the CDC 96-98 ones (about three times cheaper).

• Sponsors (?)

Good to hear. I posted this question last week and I am really excited to hear that it will fit. Much easier to justify this purchase now instead of spending so much on the Boss spoiler or any other one out ther that costs over $150.oo.

stangtrooper97 said:
I wouldn't trust ABC Exclusive products. Lots of bad reports.

We will get pics up as soon as the snow stops. :nice:

Where did you ever hear bad things about ABC Exclusives?? I've seen several people that were very happy with their products and have always felt that they were a good company.

I've heard bad things about Cincinnati Composites and companies like that, but never ABC. :shrug:

MrE-Man said:
Where did you ever hear bad things about ABC Exclusives?? I've seen several people that were very happy with their products and have always felt that they were a good company.

I've heard bad things about Cincinnati Composites and companies like that, but never ABC. :shrug:

Oh yeah. Got those two companies confused. I guess its cause their adds look the same in the mags.

Hopefully I'll get the pics up tomorrow. Gotta get a hold of a digital camera.

Acidpete said:
I realize this is more than you're looking for but......
94-98 Cobra chin spoiler
GTR700.jpg

^
:eek: :notnice: :nonono:

Attachments

• GTR700.jpg
    GTR700.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 167