A pick me up for Heavy GT - Glenn

Emay

Oct 4, 2006
South Elgin, IL
All,

Heavy GT, (Glenn) wound up in the hospital last week with some chest pain. Turns out he had a couple small heart attacks and from what the testing revealed he was scheduled for a triple bypass yesterday morning.

His wife Renee called me and told me it wound up being 6 fricken bypasses (sextuplet) once they got in there. He's in Lutheran General's ICU and will be there until this afternoon at the minimum, at which point he should go to a regular room.

Figured I would post this up, Glenn's good people, always happens to the good ones doesn't it? While I met him through forums, and he regularly lines my pocket by bringing his ride to me for work, he's more friend than customer.

Get well man, I need my car show side kick back in action for next season.

• Sponsors (?)

Get well bud ... It's rough stuff being put up in the hospital, especially not being able to drive your baby.

I know how you feel, kind of. I broke my back racing motocross. I almost lost the use of my legs and had to be on bed rest for 6 months. It was rough.

I hope you make a great recovery and don't let anything stop you. Always keep your chin up. :nice: