a small addition of fun!!

• Sponsors (?)

Not a bad price to pay :nice: Any idea what type of paint he used and how he did the process?

I would have left the PCV black, but other than that, I think it will look good :nice:

There are lots of things under my hood which have faded and I have considered painting them, though am afraid of making it look even worse.

My covers just aren't as black as they once were, my oilcap is grayish and im sure there are other problems. I guess i'll live with it :D

well I don't think I will change any thing to the way I clean the engine... all I ever do is pressure-wash it... it works fine. It actually looks brand new...

I was also thinking of leaving the heat-sink-type things black... but I decided not to and to just keep it simple... but I think I might do a fwe other tasteful things in the future like the strut tower brace cai piping and maybe t/b and plenum... but I don't know...

and I think I will do the cams and covers on saturday (day off) so I should have some pics on sunday or something... AFM cam retention tool is starting to get lonely... and I need to get the new cams in before I decide to wait until the heads get p/p and new valves...

But next coming up is going to be another PI intake (BTW anyone have one cheap?? with the under intake coolant tube...)my fix to the cracked part is starting to bug me... long story... pm me if you have one...

(then maybe I'll do the race wing for you xtc... )

I already have pi cams... and the chains and guides are still from before... but good try.
And it looks like those are the old cams before I took them out... might be kind of hard to guess now... but guess anyways...