A9l Problems

Doug91Lx

Jan 18, 2016
Hey Guys I'm new to stangnet so if this has been covered I'm sorry about that . Here is my problem I've got a 91 LX 5.0 T-5 . Will not start so I've read about the list and have done that , I thought it was the PIP it wasn't after completing the list . Injectors are not firing , it'll start on starting fluid . It's getting big blue spark and now I know it the E9ZF-12A650-AA . Can these be tested or can I rebuilt it myself . If not where can I buy one , I've had bad luck with eBay so not going that route . Thanks for any help that's giving .

• Sponsors (?)

Did you try and pull the codes? Can you hear the fuel pump prime? What is your fuel pressure at the rail? Did you try a noid light on the injector to see if it is getting a signal to fire?
Plz take your time and check each one of these on the car, then report back.:nice:

I have a a9l on the shelf but we should make double sure that's the problem before you spend any money.

Hey Guys I'm new to stangnet so if this has been covered I'm sorry about that . Here is my problem I've got a 91 LX 5.0 T-5 . Will not start so I've read about the list and have done that , I thought it was the PIP it wasn't after completing the list . Injectors are not firing , it'll start on starting fluid . It's getting big blue spark and now I know it the E9ZF-12A650-AA . Can these be tested or can I rebuilt it myself . If not where can I buy one , I've had bad luck with eBay so not going that route . Thanks for any help that's giving .

Did you try and pull the codes? Can you hear the fuel pump prime? What is your fuel pressure at the rail? Did you try a noid light on the injector to see if it is getting a signal to fire?
Plz take your time and check each one of these on the car, then report back.:nice:

I have a a9l on the shelf but we should make double sure that's the problem before you spend any money.
I did check fuel pressure it had 34 psi before we turned it over went to 37 psi .l need get me a noid light .I'll do the things you said tomorrow after work thank you