about edelbrock performance package

brianjh20

Jan 20, 2004
near utica ny
I was wonder how good the edelbrock package is that includes heads, upper/lower intake and a cam. In summit it costs i think 2100 but my brother works for advanced auto parts and can get it for about 1300 im not too considered about getting a good deal because i really dont like the look of the edelbrock intake does anyone know what kind of hp numbers i would get with the intake w/ a bigger throttle body the cam and heads?? I currently have a set of bbk equal headers and then flowmasters from there back 2 1/2, and just he basic mustang mods im just bought the car last summer i switched it to a manual and done the basics cause im a college student with not much money. i was also looking at getting the trick flow street intake and gt40x heads can anyone give me an estimate comparison of hp numbers i will get here i know the gt40 heads will cost a considerable amount thanks for the input guys

• Sponsors (?)

wishihadastang125 said:
www.edelbrock.com they have dyno numbers
Do you really think with this package it will only make 300hp?? or is that rwhp?? I think the package i looked at has the base heads and intake but im not sure it doesnt really say its in summit the edelbrock package for about 2k
would there be a significant advantage using a trick flow street heat with gt40x heads?
thanks for any info