Addition to enginebay was nice...but there was a hefty price :(

You do have a way with words :). Ah well I just finished preping the car for local cruise night tuesday, I'll be damned if I'm going to let a pock sized mark keep me from driving her as much as possible...as I promised myself I would this yr.

• Sponsors (?)

Cars are ment to be driven...people who've seen me out are often quite surprised out hard she gets loved, but that's what she was made for. Kind of like a....well I better keep my little comparision to myself..this is a family site LOL.

Cars are ment to be driven...

Poppycock%20Original%20Gourmet%20Popcorn%20-%20Kosher%20PWL%2008149.jpg

You should have never posted the first pic...that way you wouldnt have to justify why you do what you did to your OWN car to these clowns!! Looks great man! Hell if he wants to burn the car to the ground he doesnt have to justify it to anyone! NICE ADDITION!

Buddy of mine said he had a pc of mirrored lexan for me if I wanted an underhood mirror. I figued hell,why not, it's free and he even offered to cut to size for me. I attempted to install with industrial velcro but there was too much contour to the underside of the hood to hold in place without tearing away from the hood. My second attempt came after a little math to determine hood/sheet thickness and screw lenght...math was good but I didn't account for hitting a soft spot in the glass hood when attempting to spot for one of the screw pilot holes. Sure the mirrored pc was free but now I had to call in a huge favor to REPAINT the whole damn hood....I should never be left with sharp objects :(

First pic is the wonderful new 1/8 ventilation hole I created...second pick is just to show why I decided to drill through the damn hood:(

hole.jpg

hoodwrecker.jpg

is there anyway we could all see some interior pics of your car?