AFS Wheels/Mustang Tuning Wheels?

can someone tell me if the mold for both companies "bullet" style wheels are the same? my wife wants them for her new GT, and she wants the deep dish in the rear, but standard lip in the front. MustangTuning don't sell the standard lip anymore for the 05+ cars, only deep dish front and rear. i think this may look a little weird? no offense to anyone that has those all around, it's just my personal preference to have the deep dish in the back only. she is wanting the chrome 18x9's front 18x10 rear, or the 18x9 DD rear will do. does anybody have AFS Wheels' phone number so i can call them? Do they make the staggered wheels? anybody got any pics like i am talking about with the bullet wheels? thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

call oewheelsdirect.com, their website is down but i believe you can get their # from the site, they have 18 and even 20 bullitts deep dish in the rear and standard in the front, i am buying the 20inch version over the winter. they even have some of the best prices.

Honestly, I wouldn't buy AFS wheels again. The clearcoat on my Mach 1's didn't last a year. Now I've got a new paintjob and wheels that look 4 years old. Didn't even drive them in snow.