AJE K member and some questions

• Sponsors (?)

that bumpsteer is nasty. I would start with offset rack bushings to try and bring that rack up higher to level it out. If that doesn't work to go with your bolt through style.

Just got off the phone with powergrid and AJE,

The powergrid wants $175 for replacement parts :(

The AJE wants $550 for drop spindles to correct the suspension and/or i have to go back to stock height springs in the front.

It's getting pretty expensive here....

I am going with regular end-links for now and getting a bolt through bumpsteer kit to see if these will help.

Power steering Lines and Teflon o-rings problem

Okay, So i changed the rack, BUT it did not fixed the leak, as soon as i put the new rack on and poured the fluid,

The leak started from the return lines, i think it's the short cooler return line like where the hard fittings are, I put the Teflon o-rings and tighten them good(may be i over tighten them?) I even Teflon taped the threads

It's spraying out, How the hell do i make this thing stop leaking, It's worst then before...

HELP!

Okay, So i changed the rack, BUT it did not fixed the leak, as soon as i put the new rack on and poured the fluid,

The leak started from the return lines, i think it's the short cooler return line like where the hard fittings are, I put the Teflon o-rings and tighten them good(may be i over tighten them?) I even Teflon taped the threads

It's spraying out, How the hell do i make this thing stop leaking, It's worst then before...

HELP!

Get the universal orings from autozone get the ones that are made to resist gas I used them a couple of times to seal power steering leaks on several vehicles

Jose

I actually got this fixed yesterday, i went and got the O-Rings from dealership and it was $2 each, I got the line from used mustang parts shop near me but they had new one, He gave it to me for $12 bucks, The dealer wanted $100 including tax and was special order.

Thanks
Leo