AM I INSANE?

MEandmyKB

Oct 13, 2005
SOLD the "Bad Boy" Mustang...
And bought a 2006 GMC "work truck"

Still in a slight state of shock but I needed a work truck and my friend (actually my dad's friend) offered to buy my Mustang, so the dealership wouldn't try and steal it from me. Just thought I'd break the bad news.

:scratch:

• Sponsors (?)

Well thanks for asking for our opinion first...we really appreciate that *rolls eyes* LOL. I dont see how people can just sell their cars..im a very attched type person, and basically form a bond with my cars. I wouldnt even think of selling my GT since iv had it now for almost 2 years.

The 66, forget it...seriously you may think im crazy, but someone could offer me $250,000 for it CASH and I would NOT sell it. To me its price less...now the 04. I think I could part with it for 250 :D

Good luck man with your new truck, and your going to need it.....its a GM product. Expect nothing but problems :(. I dropped a nice orange bowtie in the mail today for you to wear. :nice: Should be there in a few days.

:eek:

How could you do that?... and for a GM?? :nonono:

But hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do man! Hopefully you'll be back in the saddle soon... (Get it? In the saddle soon.. mustang is a horse.. you ride a horse on/in a saddle) ;) :rlaugh:

gotta do what ya gotta do, but man i feel bad about that for some reason. i dont think i could ever give up my car especially after all that work and a blower.:shrug: well good luck, maybe you can buy it back one day.

ive had mine since brand new 4 yrs. not the least bit tired of it.

Hmmm, another one bites the dust.

It isn't uncommon for someone to build their car into a complete beast, only to sell right after. I can NEVER do that to my stang...one reason being I know I wont get much for it = not worth getting rid of for small amount of $$

20010912_03.jpg

AmBo said:
Wow...I was always so jealous of your setup...mind telling us what he offered you?

'03 Cobra(s) went for $22,000 to $24,000 around here so I wanted 23k but he offered me $18,500 with the promise that I'd be the only one that would be allowed to work on the car.

I ended up buying a new 2006 Sierra 1500 "work truck" with nothing but a 5-speed, 4.3 V6, AC, Cruise, AM/FM ...but I only paid $13,388 (after rebates) for the truck.