Amazing triple white car

stangman11

Feb 27, 2006
New Jersey
  • Sponsors (?)

$21,000? Maybe if I had Jay Leno's money, I'd buy it just to roll into my museum. But there is no way I'd give $21,000. I sold Hack Job for 10, so I would think an original car would be around that, 10-15, but not 21,000.

i always wondered what hack went for. not bad!

Thanks. I had it up for 11,500 and no bites, then again it was October, November and December. In December I put it down to 10,500. I forgot it was still for sale. Guy called Sunday night at like 11:00pm!! WTF? And he called me Monday BEGGING me to sell it, because I told him I didn't wanna sell it anymore and I figured eff....give him directions. He showed up Wednesday morning with a dolly and cash. I figured I'd build another mod fox and here it is 2010 and I am!! :nice:

That dealer is by me. Ive been to a car show there and seen this car. it clean but with that low of miles it should be in better shape. the top is not that clean and the wheels are starting to dull. And the rockers down below are dirty with tar not alot but with that low of mileage the car should be new.
and they have had this car for two plus years already i know cause of the price but come one it is a nice car other wise. just not mueusm quality nice.