ANOTHER "281 Wing Group Purchase" Thread

ok, i'll post my own pic to verify ... it's this one, right?

final15pf5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

yup thats the one chris... i have one from saleen and ****in hate it!!! excuse my french...

but i really do hate it and i bumped into an older gentleman one day and he asked what spoiler i had... and he replied sayin how he had a kaenen... they use a 4 bolt drop in as opposed to saleens 2 bolt and SUPER cool double adhesive!

yup thats the one chris... i have one from saleen and ****in hate it!!! excuse my french...

but i really do hate it and i bumped into an older gentleman one day and he asked what spoiler i had... and he replied sayin how he had a kaenen... they use a 4 bolt drop in as opposed to saleens 2 bolt and SUPER cool double adhesive!

So this one in the group buy should be the good one right?
RC

thats an awesome price.... do we have anymore info from the seller, etc? Or can our SN sponser match this group offer?

I've been wanting to ditch my stock spoiler for a long time now!

I'm interested, but would sure like to know what it's going to cost me to ship it to Anchorage, Alaska, before I jumped on it for sure.

How do I find that out?

Im waiting for an email back to make 100% sure that they are indeed Kaenen. After that I will give you his EMail if you want to ask him the shipping price.
RC

Im definitely in, already have the money put aside. Im just curious, what kind of guarantee are we getting? How reliable is this guy? Good trader feedback on corral? ANy chance we could go to the company directly? Ive seen the 281 wings as cheap as 180 plus shipping on the net so this is a good deal but Im very reluctant to send money out to individuals. Already taking somebody to court over trying to scam me out of the the roush front end pieces from corral. If this really is a reliable source then Im definitely in.

Im definitely in, already have the money put aside. Im just curious, what kind of guarantee are we getting? How reliable is this guy? Good trader feedback on corral? ANy chance we could go to the company directly? Ive seen the 281 wings as cheap as 180 plus shipping on the net so this is a good deal but Im very reluctant to send money out to individuals. Already taking somebody to court over trying to scam me out of the the roush front end pieces from corral. If this really is a reliable source then Im definitely in.

+1... at this point id rather pay the extra $$$ to a place like MCR Parts who have it for 200 + shippinh

I know haneymotorsports.com has the Saleen ones for 180 plus shipping on their site. Naturally ID much rather pay 150 but not if its just going to end up a headache. So let us know what you know about the guy, etc and if its good then just let me know what I have to do because Im in. Also, theres an authorized dealer from MCR parts which stock the kaenen 281 spoilers on allfordmustangs.com Think I should register there and try to see if we can get a group deal that way? Just throwing it out there? I just have a little itch of a bad feeling about people on forums that claim they have connections. Not trying to hijack the thread or throw the connection guy under the bus but I think most people would feel more comfortable dealing with a known reputable dealer.