Another complement story

• Sponsors (?)

I get a few compliments here and there, but I drive it every single day, so the chips and dings are becoming more apparent. It seems though, that people assume that I am made of rubber, because everyone wants me to roast the tires. Even had some old lady that was doing 10 under the speed limit roll up next to me at a light and said "Your car is real sparkly! Spin your tires!" I just sat there like :eek: and puttered off...

Shiroelex said:
I get a few compliments here and there, but I drive it every single day, so the chips and dings are becoming more apparent. It seems though, that people assume that I am made of rubber, because everyone wants me to roast the tires. Even had some old lady that was doing 10 under the speed limit roll up next to me at a light and said "Your car is real sparkly! Spin your tires!" I just sat there like :eek: and puttered off...
I had a bunch of drunks out front of the liqour store ask me to roast them... in front of a cop... I said no... and one of the drunks went and asked the cop... I got the go ahead... needless to say I'm in need of new rubber.. and here I thought I was going to last another month until I put the snow tires on. Oh well... I'll burn em to the rim at DT ;)