Another Wheel Question

Hawaiian5.0GT

Dec 26, 2009
I'm doing a 5 lug swap on my 90 GT with 94 spindles and fox width axles in the rear.Does anyone know if these would fit.
Front 17X9 Offset: 24mm Backspacing: 6.02" and 275/40/17
Rear 17X10.5 Offset: 28mm Backspacing: 6.88" 315/35 17
I've read a lot of threads on wheel sizes and I'm trying to find what looks the best.Thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

youre going to have problems clearing the 275 in the front most likely, a 255 will have a much better chance of fitting (wheel itself will be ok)

the rear can fit with a bit of work, probably have to ditch the quad shocks, roll the fender lip a bit, and maybe some massaging of the wheel house with a bfh.

youre going to have problems clearing the 275 in the front most likely, a 255 will have a much better chance of fitting (wheel itself will be ok)

the rear can fit with a bit of work, probably have to ditch the quad shocks, roll the fender lip a bit, and maybe some massaging of the wheel house with a bfh.

Thanks thats what I was worried about.I have seen 275's on the front of fox body's before but I didn't know what backspacing or offset they were using.

That wheel and tire package will fit no problem. Do keep in mind that you will need to remove the quad shocks and get a good set of LCA's. Do keep in mind that with the 94-95 spindles the wheels and tires will be right out at the edge of the fender in the front. But with a Mark Vii front set up, they will rub when you turn. The 94-95 stuff pushed is out 5mm further than fox/mark stuff so you won't rub.

Thanks SVT32VDOHC. I found a good deal on some wheels and tires but I don't have my swap done yet so I can't try and fit them.I was trying to find someone else who has done the same size on their Fox Body.Does anyone have any pic's of 275's in the front and 315's in the rear?
Thanks