Any Engine rebuilders in South Florida?

gophaster

Jan 30, 2004
Hi Folks,

This is my first post :) Not sure if this is where I should ask this question but...

I am in Miami, FL and need to get my 302 longblock re-built (its from a 91 Stang). I have already stripped it down to the longblock. Now I need an engine rebuilder in the area. Basically I am just looking for a stock rebuild. OR someone that will prep and install an engine kit for me.

So far I have only found Abana Engine rebuilders in Miami. $850 to completely rebuild longblock (supposedly all new parts). What do you think?

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Stay Away from HABANA

Thats not what your looking for. :notnice:

gophaster said:
Hi Folks,

This is my first post :) Not sure if this is where I should ask this question but...

I am in Miami, FL and need to get my 302 longblock re-built (its from a 91 Stang). I have already stripped it down to the longblock. Now I need an engine rebuilder in the area. Basically I am just looking for a stock rebuild. OR someone that will prep and install an engine kit for me.

So far I have only found Abana Engine rebuilders in Miami. $850 to completely rebuild longblock (supposedly all new parts). What do you think?

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks!!!