Any1 have probs. w/ blueoval

click

Nov 13, 2003
Hey i was just wondering if any of you guys ever had problems with blue oval industries. It just sucks because i spent 220 on their smoked 4 piece headlights and we i received them one of the headlights was broken from shipping. I emailed them probably 5 times and they never got back to me. I know my brother bought lights from them and water got inside them and the refunded them. So i dont know why it is so difficult trying to get mine replaced.

:(

• Sponsors (?)

I have family that lives in Elkton, Va, where he is located. They say he's a decent guy... Just keep after it.

I was thinking about buying some lights from them, so it will be interesting to see how the customer service is.

ok, here's my experience. First I bought my smoked headlights from him, with GT foglamps, but he sent me Cobra fog lamps, that was fine however, since I'm moving on to a cobra bumper anyway. Then I bought a whole wack of engine parts from him, including a smog pump delete kit...which didn't show up, and my polished throttle body that I ordered from him came in Satin. Whatever, I didn't care about the TB, and I called him about the Smog Pump delete. On my next order, it still didn't come. 5 months later, I'd recieved nothing, and no replies from emails. I finally called him, and when i got him on the phone, he said he'd thought he sent it, but I informed him that I have witnesses that it was not sent. He said he'd call me back. No call for another few days. I called and threatened him with legal action, then he got back to me, and told me he couldn't find my receipt, and that he would send me a new one....

there have been a few problems with John. He is an extremely nice guy, and I believe he's got a good business there, I just think they're a bit unorganized. I used to swear by him, but now I'd be a bit more iffy

Sorry to swamp the party, fella's

I ordered the smoked Cobra clear 4 piece kit from Blue Oval. I've had them on the car for several months now and no problems whatsoever with leaking. They still look brand new.

I only ordered this one item, so I guess that was an easy order. Otherwise, the order was accurate and delivered on time.

yeah xr8d302 i know what u are talking about. I emailed him a bunch of times with no reply and when i call i get no answer. I just need to call early in the morning because i live on the west coast and he is on the east coast. But the top adjustment on my headlights which i think is just for how high or low the headlight is directed. Correct me if im wrong. But the bottom two sliders are attached to the headlight with a ball and socket type connection and the top one just broke up because it was just molded to the plastic.