Anyone delt with GEF Racing?

PEWTERPONY

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
NE Atlanta
I ordered my suspension from them Tuesday and I've still yet to receive it. Theres an autorization on my credit card, but ive not seen my parts :(

To make it worse, I'm in the same state about an hour away. I thought it would be easier to have them shipped than to have to go pick them up

• Sponsors (?)

there was a problem when the shipped my stuff. they sent me some extra stuff and didn't bill me. so i guess it's not really a problem. whoever is incharge of shipping over there sucks. but the company isn't bad. contact them and i'm sure they will cooperate.

DBMSTNG said:
there was a problem when the shipped my stuff. they sent me some extra stuff and didn't bill me. so i guess it's not really a problem. whoever is incharge of shipping over there sucks. but the company isn't bad. contact them and i'm sure they will cooperate.

Same here, so I guess thats not really a problem though :) Other than that they have great prices and good service. Whenever I had a question they were quick to answer and help in any way they could.

I'm not upset with GEF, I was just curious about their shipping times and such. I delt with Rick and he answered all my questions. I'll call him tomorrow and find out. They'll probably show up tomorrow.

I had a shipping problem with them as well.

Package showed up generally on time, but they had taken my order (couple shiney door sills) and stuffed them into a box that looked like a friggin' truck had hit it. ... actually, maybe one did.

Sills were bent and scratched, UPS guy dropped them off and handed me the UPS number right away and told me to call it in, and he'd mark it as damaged.

No clue where the damage happened, but sticking a pair of polished sills into a box 6 times too big without any packing material probably wasn't a bright idea.

They're still in the closet here, no clue WTF to do with them ... no one wants them because they're bent ... buffed the scratches mostly out.

ordered gears on a wed, they came in 2 days, sorta. it turns out, it had to be signed for. ups left a note, will try again monday. i was just like, wtf, its a 200 dollar set of gears, not a shipment of uranium. its not c.o.d. or anything. called ups & they said they way gef had it shipped it, it had to be signed for by me, not my wife, my mother, only i could accept this top-secret shipment of gears. so i had to take 4 hrs of comp. time off from work to accept this order on a monday. the whole thing ended up being a major pita. btw, even with all of this, i would order from them again b4 i would eva order from dallas mustang again; but that's a whole other story.

GEFR has had 2 rerutatu\ions...first of being cheapest prices and second of service being less than diseable...well Im gonna let you guys in on a little secret that will get you both...finf their price on their site and call Summit racing...they match any advertised price and they have great service as well.. for example GEFR sells FRPP gears for 139...Summit 189, I called and gave them website url and they sold to me for 139...great deal!

RonnieDiaz99GT said:
GEFR has had 2 reputations...first of being cheapest prices and second of service being less than diseable...well Im gonna let you guys in on a little secret that will get you both...finf their price on their site and call Summit racing...they match any advertised price and they have great service as well.. for example GEFR sells FRPP gears for 139...Summit 189, I called and gave them website url and they sold to me for 139...great deal!